- 680 Views
- Posted 13.06.18
- 680 Views
- Posted 13.06.18
You're looking at a ONE OF A KIND 2016 SUZUKI "RACING" DR650SE. The only dual sport racing bike you will come across! Over $2,000 in Performance Parts installed!!!
I purchased this wolfhound brand new from a local dealer in April 2016 on a mission to create a street ripper that could take off the line faster than some sport bikes but in an aggressive "super light" dirt bike body. I intended on making this bike the fastest, torquiest monster that anyone has seen. This bike was used for street riding only, no off road!
REASON FOR SALE: I am purchasing a full size touring bike for two people.
BASIC SPECIFICATIONS: 650cc (644), 4-Stroke, 5-Gear, single cylider SOHC 4-valve air/oil cooled engine, 366lbs wet (lighter with current modifications), top speed of 105 (115 with current modifications), 46 BHP (60+ with current modifications), 3.4 gallon tank (stock).
1. Removed stock seat and replaced with factory gel seat. This lowers the seat angle by 1"-1.5" which makes it lighter, lower for better aerodynamics, and provides true street riding and long distance comfort.
2. Removed stock header and exhaust and replaced with brand new performance FMF POWERBOMB header and FMF POWERCORE 4 exhaust.
3. Removed baffles/spark arrestor from exhaust creating a straight pipe which adds more HP/Top end speed making the bike lighter and sound more aggressive.
4. Premium racing grade titanium woven pipe cloth is DOUBLE wrapped around the headers into the exhaust. This adds a slight boost in HP/acceleration.
5. Removed stock air filter and replaced with K&N's premium racing grade air filter. Usually found in a sport bike, this increases airflow and results in a increase in HP and acceleration for overall speed.
6. Jetted the carburetor and reconfigured gear ratio for maximum acceleration. This combined with the removed baffles gives you a seriously tantalizing jump off the line, resulting in a top end speed of around 115. (I have hit 120 on a straight away with a dash of pure racing octane added to the tank prior.)
7. Removed gators aka front rubber suspension protectors, passenger pegs and hardware. These minor cosmetic changes make the bike lighter and look more aggressive with a naked and street ready look.
8. Recently replaced stock tires with Shinko's 85/15 Street to Off-Road tires. Total miles put on them is less than 100.
PLEASE NOTE all customizations were performed and installed by bike dealer including tire replacements.
MILEAGE: 5,162 city miles only.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE: stored in garage with premium bike cover after each use. Engine was ran in idle to clear the gas line after riding each time and bike has ONLY received the highest grade 93 octane since purchase.
SERVICE: provided by bike dealer at the beginning and end of each season.
TITLE AND REGISTRATION: Bike is currently registered under my name in Connecticut with original title.
PAYMENT: CASH only.
DELIVERY METHOD: pick up ONLY unless you are willing to pay for shipping.
PHOTOS AND VIDEO: click link below.
Please note: exhaust sounds louder and deeper in person, audio was recorded from an iPhone 7.
DO NOT HESITATE - THIS RARE RACING DR DUAL-SPORT WILL GO FAST!!
Year of manufacture:2016